Adult Day Care
Adult Day Care service is defined as the continuous care and supervision of disabled adults in a licensed adult day care setting for up to 10 hours per day for a maximum of 5 days. Services include but are not limited to:
– assistance with activities of daily living
– planned group activities
– food services
– client observation
– skilled nursing services as specified in the plan of care,
Planned group activities include socialization, recreation and cultural activities that stimulate the individual and help the client maintain optimal functioning. A1 will arrange or provide transportation to the adult day care facility at no cost to the participant.
Consumer Directed Services
To be eligible for Missouri Consumer Directed Services (CDS) program, you must be eligible and active with Missouri Medicaid. You must be at least 18 years of age and have a physical disability. The CDS provides assistance with services in the home, such as meal preparation, cleaning, and personal care.
The consumer will self-direct their own care, including hiring and supervising the personal care attendant, and approving time sheets. The attendant may be a friend or family member, at least 18 years of age, but cannot be a spouse or legal guardian.
The attendant must have a clean background check through the Missouri State Family Care Safety Registry before being employed by a CDS consumer.
In-Home Care Services
To be eligible for Home and
– Personal Care: hygiene and bathing, grooming, dietary needs, toileting, basic transferring and medication prompting and reminding
– Advanced Personal Care: ostomy care, transfer with
– Homemaker: cleaning, laundry, changing linens, shopping/errands, taking out
– Respite: sitting with client; client must be at least 63 years old and qualify for the Aged and Disabled Waiver
Request a free consultation
Bonne Terre 573.358.7755
522 Benham Street Suite B
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
620 Collins Dr. Suite A
Festus, Mo. 63028
Get In Touch
Would you like more information about A1 Home Care? Contact Us Today!